Tuesday, January 17, 2012

22 Weeks

Symptoms for this week have been minimal - I've felt good and been able to eat which, earlier in my pregnancy, was a difficult thing for me because I had absolutely no appetite. Still no real cravings to speak of, just the knowledge (that has been with me since the early weeks of my pregnancy) that I want nothing to do with nachos (weird, huh?)

New this week: we've started to actually see our little girl move my belly! It's so much fun to see her little punches and kicks rather than just feel them.

Other people have started noticing my belly more. Three customers today asked me if I'm pregnant. They peer at my belly suspiciously and bravely ask the question, "Are you having a baby?" I'm sure they're relieved when I say I am. I know I would have to grow some serious cajones before I ask a woman whether or not she's pregnant. I don't want to be responsible for the kind of fallout that can only happen when the answer to that question is "....no...."


No comments:

Post a Comment